Thursday 29 May 2014

NEWS: Foxes to appear in Doctor Who

The fabulous Foxes released her debut album "Glorious" this month but that's not the only exciting news from Foxes! The BBC have also revealed she will be appearing in Doctor Who this year! She is said to appear and perform a track during Series 8 which airs in August this year starring Peter Capaldi as the new doctor and Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald. Foxes got the part by chance while performing at a a gig.

Foxes said "I can't believe I'm actually going to be in an episode of Doctor Who! Especially as it all came about from a chance meeting. I was playing a gig and got chatting to the show's 
production team who'd been watching my performance. I was telling them how much I loved Doctor Who and next thing they invited me to be on it. I couldn't think of a better place to make my acting debut than on one of the UK's most iconic shows!"

Steven Moffat, head writer and producer of the show added 
 "We are completely thrilled that the amazingly talented Foxes is joining us on board ... well, you'll see. Let's just say, the Doctor is finally catching up on his phone calls."

Well I cannot wait to see this! Watch this space for more Foxes/Doctor Who news! 

How excited are you for Foxes' acting debut in Doctor Who? Comment below to share your thoughts! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home